Welcome to the Tutor Tracker App!
We have taken everyone’s feedback into consideration and released the following updates:
- Add appointments to your calendar
- Invoice for multiple sessions at once
- Text an invoice!
- Three ways to mark (and unmark) a session as paid
- Student Summary in Groups
- Import and Export data using your iCloud, Dropbox or Google Drive
Overview of Homepage
When you open the app it defaults to the homepage. The homepage has four icons. They are Students, Groups, Settings and Support.
Students – this is where all of your students are listed individually. Here is where you will also add new students. You can also send out a text or email to all of your students, or just one, from this page. More on Students below.
Groups – Once you create groupings of students, those groups are listed here. More on Groups below.
Settings – Everything you need to custom the app to your own needs is in the settings. More on Settings below.
Support – Click on the Support icon and it will bring you directly to our website where you can find FAQs, step-by-step tutorials, and a contact form to get in touch with us should you not find what you are looking for.
NOTE: Some of our features have been updated!
Any updated instructions are noted with **
- How to Add a Single Student
- How to Add a Photo to a Student’s Profile**
- How to Email or Text ALL of Your Students at the Same Time
- How to Add a Session**
- How to Add Multiple Sessions
- How to Preview an Invoice**
- How to Add Notes to an Invoice
- How to Send an Invoice via Email **You can now also text your invoices. Learn how HERE!
- How to Send an Invoice via Text**
- How to Mark Invoice as PAID**
- How to Mark Invoice as Partially Paid**
- How to Add an Appointment to Your Calendar**
- How to Set Up a Group
- How to Send an Email or Text to a Group
- How to Send an Invoice to a Group
- How to Delete a Group**
- How to View Student Summary**
If you still can’t seem to find what you are looking for, please feel free to contact us!